Wednesday, September 2, 2009

An ode to Swine Flu- this little piggy...


My first little piggy got a fever
It soared up to one oh three
My piggy laid there lethargic
Oh swine flu stay far from me!

My second little piggy was moaning
His tummy was hurting, he ached
He threw up all of his breakfast
So much for the pancakes I baked!

My third little piggy felt horrible
Her eyes and her cheeks were so red
Her head was burning with fever
She couldn't get out of bed!

My fourth little piggy was coughing
His nose was runny and sore
He had chills & his temperature climbed
I don't think we can take this much more!

My fifth little piggy, so tiny
Was the only one spared at our address.
Baby somehow escaped all the flu germs
And thanks to God I survived all the stress!

1 comment:

  1. You captured your predicament perfectly.
    When illness comes I pray to be hit all at once; 7 kids sick is a handful but 6 weeks of sickness is a time zone. God Bless Z

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...