One of the games we played last night was that I gave each person in the family 5 index cards. Everyone was told to write down their answers to the following questions, one answer per card…
- What was the best thing that happened in 2010?
- What was the most memorable?
- What was the worst?
- What are you most looking forward to in 2011?
- What is your New Year’s resolution?
Top 5 best things--
2. Our trip to St Louis
4. Visits from our family and friends
5. Baby learned to walk and started sleeping through the night
Top 5 most memorable things--
1. Spending the weekend with my best friend and going to Universal Studios with her
2. Playing soccer
3. Taking an ice skating class
4. Discerning a call to the permanent diaconate
5. The Duck Song
Top 5 worst things--
1. The A/C died
2. We got a rodent in our house
3. Some stuffed animals got thrown away
4. We did not get many new toys
5. The baby’s sleepless nights (all those long months before she started sleeping through the night)
Top 5 things we are looking forward to most in 2011--
1. Going camping
2. First Communion
3. God’s next adventure for our family
4. Going to the Everglades
5. Our next birthdays
1. Be more nice
2. Play nicely with my siblings
3. To remember what Easter and Christmas are all about
4. Keep in touch better with friends and family
5. Try to do better in math
6. Remember that God loves me
Happy New Year, may God bless you (and us) this year and always!