Thursday, November 22, 2012

On this Thanksgiving....

I am thankful for.....

  • my Catholic faith
  • my beautiful family
  • a roof over our heads and food on our table
  • that I met my word goal for my 2nd novel yesterday (YEA!!!!!!!)
  • that my first novel was good enough to publish and has received positive reviews
  • that I am NOT working the midnight shift on Black Friday (thank you to my manager at work who must realize I am not as young as my co-workers and cannot pull an all-nighter selling baby clothes at this point in my life!)
  • that our wonderful babysitter is home from college and available to watch the kids while I am working on Black Friday since Tim has to work his regular hours at work too.
  • that I found a minute to blog about my blessings of the day......

Happy Thanksgiving to ALL

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving (belated!), Kari! I hope you had a blessed day spent with your family and loved ones. Wishing you a peaceful and joyous Advent season.

    Val

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...